- Team Work
- Development of new Skills
- Bringing in a Customer Driven Approach
- Bringing in Joy and Fun@Work
The training methodologies used ranged from Outbound training to Training through Theatre, Magic, etc,.
There was also training on Lean Manufacturing techniques like:
- TQM initiatives
- 7 QC Tools
Such unique training methodologies and a PEOPLE CENTRIC approach brought in Transformation at all levels.
Gestures of appreciation
- There was a deep Sense of Belonging
- Morale was High and this led to phenomenal improvements in Quality and Productivity
- Employees at all levels became Receptive to changes
- Joy and Fun at Work reduced monotony and improved performance levels
- The company became cost effective
- Delivery Deadlines deemed difficult and impossible, began to be met
Prabha probably became the first and only SME in the country to extend its large heart to 3 generations of an employee family – to us caring for the worker meant including his entire family as well…- his parents , spouse and children.
A Spouse Training Programme
is organized each year, help the spouses to learn many new and interesting skills. The learning that they take home, along with an enhanced personal worth, all translate into making the home atmosphere peaceful, harmonious and congenial.
is to help every child of the employee through mentoring and guidance in the areas of education and career choices to enable them to realize their full potential.
A Parents Meet
is organized every year for the parents of the employees. Each month Prabha remembers the parents of each employee by a unique gesture. Prabha sends Rs.25/- to them as a token of love and appreciation for sending their wards to work in the company.
Celebrations and Awards
At Prabha awards multiply…yes, they do.. Everytime Prabha wins an award or two..we will make sure that all who contributed towards this – that is all of our employees- take home an award too!! That’s what brought about the Pista award – to each and every Prabha Pista (‘pista’ is Tamil fun lingo for ‘an achiever’ , a person of confidence, a leader..)